-
August 31st, 2005, 07:11 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Just call ag and needed to speak with customer service and This gal answered the "phone hello american girl Barbie speaking !!! I just about died laughing [img]wink.gif[/img] That poor lady must think i am nuts . I couldnt stop laughing I had to explain and she told me she get made fun of all the time . Well Our Lindsey is on her way home from the hopsital and no more yellow chicken poxs Yea Diane
-
August 31st, 2005, 07:32 PM
#2
Inactive Member
-
August 31st, 2005, 07:34 PM
#3
Inactive Member
-
August 31st, 2005, 07:46 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I had that lady once too- she was super nice!
Tracy
-
August 31st, 2005, 08:02 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Hey, that's great! Glad that it seemed to somewhat work out in the end.
And your story is very funny!
-
August 31st, 2005, 08:16 PM
#6
Inactive Member
YIPPPEE! They fixed Lindsey AND you had a good laugh with "Barbie!"
Shelly
-
August 31st, 2005, 11:38 PM
#7
Evette
Guest
Great story! That was funny!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks